Friday, August 15, 2014

Well, hi again!

I never thought I'd be writing on here again. How's it going everyone!

Why am I back?
I'm back because I saw that there was still interest in this project. I've been sitting on a very basic version of the game/engine for a long time now. I've gotten emails over the last two years asking for the game, asking to open source it, and so on. The real reason I'm back is because I want to play this game too.

What's new?
Honestly, I haven't really touched the Banjo game that I was making in a long time. However, I was working on another game that has the same kind of feel to it. That game is being made in Unity, so I can easily switch things around and make it into Banjo "Threeie".

Things I can do myself:
Most of the game. I am an artist and I work in both 2D and 3D animation. I am more than comfortable in creating all the models (characters, environments, props, etc.), as well as texturing, rigging, and animating. I also feel comfortable enough to code this game.

What do I need help with?
I need help with music. I can make sound effects myself, but I am really not good with music. So if you are a music person and want to help out, please do!

Closing thoughts:
The game is actually going to be worked on again! I'll be live streaming some of the creation process on the BKFG YouTube channel.


Also, I will be moving the dev blog over to Tumblr. Come follow me at http://banjokazooiefangame.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment